We decided to arrange a mini-tour through our range. Why not get to know your favorite instrument better? After all, STALEKS PRO has a wide range of tools for different tasks.
Today we’ll talk about professional Smart nippers from STALEKS PRO.
Aesthetic and functional design, original design solutions, all this is inherent in the Smart tool. The range includes nail nippers, skin nippers, manicure pushers, cuticle scissors. You can read more about each tool in our blog.
But focus specifically on skin nippers. What unites Smart nippers, and what are the differences between the tools of the same line?
All Smart skin nippers combine stainless steel, manual sharpening, a matte finish, smooth stroke, and ease in maintenance.
- SMART line nippers are made of stainless steel grade 40X13. A high percentage of chromium provides corrosion resistance.
40% of carbon content is responsible for the hardness of steel;
13% of the content of the main alloying element (chromium) – is responsible for corrosion resistance.
- All nippers are sharpened manually, so the tool is ready to work right after purchase. It will save not only the time of the nail stylist but also money for additional services. Jewelry accurate edge processing allows you to use the tool for a long time without re-sharpening.
- Sandblasting processing affects the corrosion resistance of the Smart tools. Thanks to this, all instruments of line have a matte finish.
- The polishing of joint construction gives a soft and even stroke. A nail stylist will be able to work comfortably with nippers for a long time without getting tired.
- The professional Smart tool can be disinfected and sterilized and it is also convenient to maintain and sharpen.
So, what are the differences between the nippers for the skin of the line?
Inside the line, the nippers differ by the handles, the spring mechanism, and the cutting part (length, presence of the “heel,” inclination).
- Handles. The NS-10 nippers model has shorter handles, while the NS-60 has longer handles. The length of the handles affects the convenience and comfort of the nail stylist. The load on hand also depends on the convenience of the handles.
- Spring mechanism. TheNS-10 nippers have two plates; they allow you to adjust the stroke. The NS-30 nippers have a removable spring designed for those who are used to working on such a spring. Both types of the spring mechanism are durable and provide a smooth stroke, so the choice of this element depends on individual preferences.
- Cutting part. The smart range is characterized by small sizes of working parts – from 3 mm up to 8 mm. The NS-50 nippers model has a cutting part with a “heel.” There is no “heel” in the NS-11 nippers. The heel is the degree of protrusion of the nippers cutting part from the side of handles, towards the flat of the entire tool. It affects the depth of the cuticle and skin capture from the lateral nail folds. For thin skin or near blood vessels, it is better to use nippers without a heel.
The cutting parts can be with inclination (for example, in the NS-50 model) or without inclination (NS-60 nippers). The angle of inclination is responsible for the position of the hand during the procedure. This parameter is determined individually by the nail stylist.
The Smart line has nail nippers. They are characterized by more massive handles and durable joint construction in comparison with skin nippers.
Model NS-70 is suitable for the nail plate correction of any thickness due to the robust construction. The NS-71 model is designed to remove ingrown nails due to a special narrowed working part. Such nippers are also suitable for correcting a soft nail plate.
Thus, Smart line nippers can be used both for a classic manicure and as an additional assistant for hardware manicure.
Each nail stylist will be able to choose a convenient model for comfortable and high-quality work.
Smart is a solution for both a beginner nail stylist and an experienced professional.