We continue our section, “Tool Guide.” Every week we talk about an instrument of a particular line. We already told you about:
- EXPERT SCISSORS – a practical professional tool
- EXCLUSIVE SCISSORS – a stylish professional tool with an engraving
- CLASSIC SCISSORS – tool for home use, elegant classic
Also, in our range, there are scissors of the Beauty & Care line. This tool is also designed for a manicure at home – IT DOES NOT SUITABLE for nail technicians. But not a single set is complete without scissors, and now we will reveal the main advantages of such a tool.
PAY ATTENTION! Since Beauty & Care scissors are intended for personal use, they can not be used by the nail technician with a long queue of clients. These scissors cannot be aggressively sterilized and disinfected, as nail stylists used to do in a salon with a professional tool.
WHAT UNITES ALL BEAUTY & CARE SCISSORS?
Modern design, functionality, usability, and ease of use are the main characteristics of the Beauty & Care line tool. Scissors are contemporary in design and have a matte finish.
All Beauty & Care scissors combine with stainless steel, hand-sharpened, and stylish finish.
- All Beauty & Care scissors are made of stainless steel, due to which they are corrosion resistant and retain sharpening.
- Also, additional resistance to corrosion is provided by polishing with GOI paste. GOI paste is used for grinding and polishing steel alloys, and it gives a special coating to the tool.
- The scissors are sharpened manually, so the tool is ready for use right after the purchase. It allows you to perform a manicure at home accurately.
There is a nice bonus; the packaging can be used as a storage case.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SCISSORS WITHIN THE BEAUTY & CARE LINE?
Within the range, Beauty & Care scissors differ in purpose. There are scissors for cuticles, for nails, children’s, and multipurpose.
- Cuticle scissors (models SBC-10/1 – first photo, and 11/1 – second photo). These are classic cuticle scissors. Between themselves, they differ in the coating of handles. Model SBC-10/1 has matte handles. Model SBC-11/1 – stylish pink coating.
- Scissors for nails (model SBC-10/2). The scissor blades have a slight inclination, and it allows you to cut the nails of medium thickness (not on the legs).
- Multipurpose scissors (models SBC-10/3 – right, and SBC-11/3 – left). They are suitable both for removing the cuticle and for cutting a thin nail plate. The difference between them is only in the coverage of the handles.
- Children’s scissors (model SBC-10/4). Their feature is that the ends are blunt, which prevents the risk of injuring the child.
The Beauty & Care line from STALEKS is the priority choice of a modern girl for a high-quality manicure at home.