Disinfectant NANOsteril, 1000 ml
- A broad spectrum of antimicrobial action. Provides rapid death of bacteria, fungi, viruses, yeast, microorganism spores
- Multifunctionality in use: disinfection of rooms, tools, medical equipment, PSC
- Resistant to the environment. Effective in hard water, residues of organic compounds and detergents
- Nontoxic and no skin irritation
- It contains a corrosion inhibitor (will not corrode or damage tools)
- Has no pungent odor
- Stability in concentrated form (5 years) and as a working solution (30 days)
- Ease of use (convenient dispenser)
A disinfectant is a solution for pre-sterilization cleaning (PSC) of the tool and general cleaning of the working area.
Concentrated liquid can also be used to disinfect auxiliary equipment.
- BROAD SPECTRUM OF ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY:
- bactericidal activity (against bacteria, including tuberculosis pathogens)
- virucidal activity (against viruses B, C, HIV, herpes, influenza, rota-, corona-, hantaviruses)
- fungicidal activity (against pathogens of candidiasis, dermatomycosis, mold fungi)
- sporicidal activity (against microorganism spores)
- CONTAINS INHIBITOR OF CORROSION RESISTANCE
- THE CONVENIENCE OF USE: the presence of a dispenser for diluting the product to the desired concentration
- CSL Level 1:
- does not contain volatile and environmentally unfriendly components
- does not irritate the respiratory system and eyes, has a pleasant smell
- does not have a sensitizing, mutagenic, teratogenic, gonadotoxic, and carcinogenic effect
- allowed to be used in the presence of patients and staff who not take part in the disinfection
AREA OF USE:
- disinfection of surfaces, tools, medical equipment, furniture, patient care items, dishes, cloth, sanitary equipment, rooms in medical-and-preventive institutions and children’s institutions
- for joint disinfection and cleaning of surfaces, during routine or general cleaning
- preventive disinfection at enterprises (including food processing plants), sports, recreation, children’s institutions, households, restaurants, etc.
- prevention of the appearance and destruction of mold in industrial and residential rooms
- DISINFECTION + PSC: dental, manicure, pedicure, cosmetology, podology tools.
- 3in1 solution: disinfectant, detergent, deodorizing effect
- Reusable working solution
- Does not damage materials and processing items
- Easy to rinse without stains or streaks
- Safety; can be used in the presence of patients
- The convenience of measuring, the accuracy of working solutions preparation
- Cost-effective due to the concentrate (must be diluted to prepare the working solution)
- Immerse the used tools in a container with a disinfectant solution at a concentration from 1% to 1,5%
- Rinse and dry the instrument thoroughly.
- The working solution of the disinfectant can be used repeatedly within 30 days if the appearance is stable.
|Processing object||Disinfection mode||Processing method|
|Working solution concentration||Processing time, min|
|When carrying out general cleaning of household / medical institutions rooms||0,4 %||60 min||Wipe or irrigate|
|1,5 %||10 min|
|Disinfection and pre-sterilization cleaning: manicure,|
pedicure and hairdressing tool or equipment
|1,5 %||30 min||Soaking with the full immersion of tools in the solution|
|Disinfection and pre-sterilization cleaning: medical tools (metal, glass, plastic …)||1,5 %||90 min||Soaking with the full immersion of tools in the solution|
|Disinfection of tools with ultrasonic equipment||1,5 %||30 min||Immersion of the tool in an ultrasonic bath|
|Mold destruction incl. Aspergillus niger||5,0 %||60 min||Wipe or irrigate|
Preparation of working solution: pour cold water into a container and then add the required amount of concentrate. Do not add detergents.
|Working solution concentration||with dispenser (1 liter in package)||without dispenser|
|disinfectant (dose 30ml)||Water, л||1л||10л|
|disinfectant, ml||Water, ml||disinfectant, ml||Water, ml|
1 dose – 30.0 ml
- Follow the rules of personal safety
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Protect your hands with rubber gloves and your eyes with goggles when using the product.
- Protect the respiratory system with a respirator when using the irrigation method.
Expiration date: 5 years from the date of production in a closed manufacturer’s container
Storage conditions: in a closed original manufacturer’s container in ventilated rooms, unavailable for public use, at a temperature of 0 … + 40 ° С. Avoid direct sunlight.
For manicure and pedicure