Scinie Regenerating Oil, 30 ml
|Volume: 30 ml|
- 100% natural content (does not contain parabens, silicones, and fragrances)
- multipurpose oil for body skincare (has not only moisturizing and nourishing qualities but also the ability to regenerate and anti-inflammatory activity, which is important for problem areas of the skin)
- has a cosmetic and healing effect
- suitable for all types of foot polishing (PodoDisk, silicone nozzle)
- easy to use – quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy film on the skin
Scinie oil is a novelty from the Staleks Pro brand and a unique product for moisturizing and restoring skin for the whole body.
Ideal for foot care and retains the effect of the pedicure procedure for up to 3 weeks, when used while polishing the foot until the next procedure.
This product is of natural origin from plant extracts: amaranth, sesame seeds, apricot kernels, squalane, tea tree, in combination with vitamins E and F.
- Amaranth oil (Amaranthus Cruentus Seed Oil): has a rejuvenating and regenerating effect. Moisturizes the skin and makes it more elastic, helps in wound healing.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil). It contains omega acids that moisturize and soften the skin, increase its firmness and boost immune function
- Sesame oil (Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil): actively moisturizes the skin of any type, eliminates peeling and irritation, restores the protective functions of the epidermis.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil): Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Eliminates irritation, swelling, itching, redness, restores healthy skin relief.
- Bisabolol: healing, soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
Additionally, the composition of the oil contains vegetable squalane (restoration and hydration), vitamin E (nutrition and hydration), fatty acids (form the lipid barrier of the skin), antioxidant BHT (prevents deterioration of the product after contact with oxygen).
INCI: Amaranthus Cruentus Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Squalene, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Bisabolol, BHT.
- Natural content (no parabens, artificial fragrances, silicones, and other additives)
- Multipurpose (cosmetic and healing effect). The oil is suitable for skincare on any body part; it is used in manicures and pedicures. It not only moisturizes the skin but also helps with wound healing
- Convenience: quickly absorbed, does not leave a greasy film
- In pedicure prolongs the effect of smooth feet up to 4 weeks. You can achieve the perfect result in polishing your feet using pododiscs and sponge files from Staleks Pro
- High therapeutic efficiency (healing and aesthetic improvement of the skin condition in a short time)
- For all skin types, hypoallergenic content (can be used for eczema and psoriasis)
- Economical to use: convenient dispenser, minimum consumption
Scinie Healing Oil can be used both for professional beauty treatments and at home. The tool is suitable for procedures of varying degrees of complexity.
The oil is used for:
- Moisturizing skin of any type
- Restoration of the hydrolipidic layer
- Treatment and prevention of cracks and wound healing
- Removal of irritation and inflammation (sunburn, chafing, scratch)
- Prevention of scar formation
- Improving skin elasticity (anti-aging effect)
- Achievement of the maximum effect when polishing feet with pododisc.
How to use it? Apply a few drops of oil to wet, clean skin. Rub in with gentle massage movements.
Storage conditions: at temperatures from +5 ° С to +20 ° С in a place protected from direct sunlight. As the temperature drops, sediment may form.
Expiration date: 2 years unopened. 6 months – after opening the bottle.