- Most web-browsers allow the users to manage cookies using configuration settings of a web-browser.
- To learn more information on how to manage cookies in the most common web-browsers, please, click the respective link below:
- To refuse Google Analytics tracing on all websites, please, go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- If you do not agree to save cookies on your PC or other device, you may change the settings of your web-browser and:
remove all cookies;
block all cookies;
allow all cookies;
block third-party cookies;
delete all cookies upon exit from the browser;
open ‘private browsing session’ / ‘incognito’ that makes it possible to browse the Internet without saving any local data; and
set add-ons and plug-ins to extend functionality of your browser.
But, please, note that in some cases it may slow down web-page browsing.
- To learn more information about handling cookies in web-browser, please, click on respective link below:
8. All information about cookies used on our website, their purpose, validity and data used can be provided by us at any time by your request.
– Functional/Performance – We will identify your local preferences for viewing and accessing the website, such as your preferred language, local website version, display options, e-mail or social media integration (i.e., allowing you to share our website via your Facebook account).
9. The table below explains the cookies we use and why:
This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on staleks.com. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
Universal Analytics (Google)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Security breach notification form cookie
This cookie is essential for the breach notification form – the form that public electronic communications service providers use to notify us of a security breach – to operate. It is set only for those people using the form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
PREF – * Expires after eight months
VSC – * expires at the end of your session
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – *expires after eight months
remote_sid – * expires at the end of your session